Here are some of the firework displays around Devon. To start off, we’ve got a list of events that have signed up to Mid-Devon Councils voluntary safety scheme. If you know of anymore, please leave a comment, below.
• Tiverton Rugby Football Club – Thursday 5 November, 7.30pm
• The Waie Inn, Zeal Monachorum near Crediton – Thursday 5 November, 7.00pm
• Cullompton Rugby Football Club – Friday 6 November, 6.pm
• Magelake Sports Field, Uffculme – Friday 6 November, 6pm
• Webbers School, Holcombe Rogus – Saturday 7 November, 6.30pm
Other displays, outside the Mid Devon Council catchment area are:
The Big Sheep
Bideford Tel: 01237 472366
Guy Fawke’s Bonfire Party
Thursday, November 5, 2009
Bonfire complete with Guys and fireworks display, indoor playground with disco, chair-o-planes ride. Tickets: £3 each if pre booked. £4 each on the night.
Clyst Hydon School Association
Saturday, November 7.
5pm – 7pm
Hydon School Association Firework Display: Hog Roast, Hot Food, Mulled Wine & Hot Drinks
Adult £4 Children over 3 £2
Food from 5.30pm, Fireworks start 6pm Tickets available on the gate or from The Five Bells, Clyst Hydon
Dolton Village, near Winkleigh, EX19 8UD
Saturday, November 7.
Dolton village’s Flaming Torchlight Carnival, followed by firework display
Plymouth Hoe Bonfire & Firework Night
Bonfire and firework night Plymouth Hoe Thursday, November 5.
Bonfire Night fun for all the family on Plymouth Hoe
The event will start on the Hoe at 6pm with live entertainment. The bonfire will be lit at 7.30pm with fireworks being launched from the Citadel Ramparts at 8pm. For more information call 01752 307172 or see www.plymouth.gov.uk
River Dart Country Park.
Ashburton TQ13 7N
Thursday, November 5.
Gates open at 5.30pm Fireworks display – set to music at the River Dart Country Park. Hot food & a bar. There is also a charity market. Family ticket is £11 under 3’s free.
Saturday, November 7
War of the Wizards Firework festival Best Wizard, Witch & Warlock competition and Parade to the lighting of the bonfire at 6.30pm Devon’s Monsterous Firework display 7.15pm BBQ, Sideshows, Live Band Ben the Master Juggler & Spangles the Clown. Come for the day and stay for the evening Free!
• If you know of any we haven’t mentioned, please leave a comment.
- Civil liberties, theatre, culture | stories from Devon - April 9, 2021
- 5 stories from Devon this week - April 2, 2021
- Music, music, music | 5 things from Devon this week - March 26, 2021